Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Our CEC Day

Yesterday I surprised the kids with a trip to Chuck E Cheese. They get so stir crazy in the house and need to just tear it up sometimes... plus it was a good tip week for me at work so I had some extra mad money. (Of course I spend it on them... haha) I looove going in the morning when they first open because we tend to have the place to ourselves - which we did. They ended up with 801 tickets and got a bunch of stuff :) All crap except for the slinkies - it is fun to see them play with those!









It was a good day!
In other news... Maris is loving ballet... my job is driving me nuts and I need to rebuild my portfolio and redesign some business cards with the name change of the "business". Coming soon : my new photo challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment