Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bittersweet day...

 Today marks the 10 year anniversary of when Jim and I first started dating officially and also the 4th anniversary of our marriage. The date was strategically chosen to keep track, plus I love the fall. It also marks the day that we had to say goodbye to my Godmother & Aunt Sherry. It was a difficult day to balance feelings of sadness and love and happiness...

I will keep this short with a few photos bc that's what I do. 10 years, 2 kids... a billion photos and memories... we did good. Hopefully many more years to come.








Here is to embracing life and to enjoying many more happy years. Thanks to all for the well wishes on the anniversary and also the comforting words about my Aunt. I really wanted to write a lot on the subject of today but i am just so burnt out. Family is everything. Plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment