Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sir Paul McCartney? Check!

so I have a "bucket list" that every so often I am fortunate enough to cross something off of and last night I got to cross a big one off! I have now seen both surviving Beatles live in concert. and WOW what show! The man is 69 and still jumps around and belts out tunes and switches instruments... did 3 encores! Man does he rock!

Here was the set list:

1) Hello, Goodbye
2) Junior's Farm
3) All My Lovin'
4) Jet
5) Drive My Car
6) Sing The Changes (The Fireman Song)
7) The Night Before
8) Let Me Roll It
9) Paperback Writer
10) The Long and Winding Road
11) Nineteen Hundred And Eighty Five
12) Let 'Em In
13) Maybe I'm Amazed
14) I've Just Seen A Face
15) I Will
16) Blackbird
17) Here Today
18) Dance Tonight
19) Mrs. Vanderbilt
20) Eleanor Rigby
21) Something
22) Band On The Run
23) Obla Di Obla Da
24) Back In The U.S.S.R
25) I've Got A Feeling
26) A Day In The Life/Give Peace A Chance
27) Let It Be
28) Live and Let Die
29) Hey Jude
Encores:
30) Lady Madonna
31) Day Tripper
32) Get Back
33) Yesterday
34) Helter Skelter
35) Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End

He even made a quip about Derek Jeter saying "who is this Jeter guy who they say has more hits than Me?!" lol

The moon was bright and came up right over the stadium, the weather was perfect... what a night =)
We ate at Cheeseburger in Paradise before we hopped on the train and the food was sooo good! I decided to try out some fish tacos and wow, they were delicious. I also got a mini pitcher of mango sangria and yum.
My friend Melissa was kind enough to watch the kiddos until Jim could come home to get them. They went swimming and had a blast =) Everyone had a good day. He made them tacos and put them to bed. He had no interest in going to the concert so he was fine with staying home with them.
One of these days I will post my entire bucket list... I don't actually remember it all off the top of my head, but coming soon!




I made us matching custom tee shirts for the occasion =)

a yard of pina colada and mojito for Mom!


love this shot. the moon was shining

perfection.

2 comments: