Monday, September 12, 2011

Bridal Wine Tasting

I co-hosted a bridal shower for my lovely cousin Megan at the Westfall Winery yesterday. What a beautiful place! Soo many hours inbetween work and kids and a bit of sleep were put into prepping for this party and it turned out great :) I made the cupcakes (red velvet with cream cheese icing) with custom wrappers I made in photoshop. I also made my famous spinach dip and the favors (kisses with custom bottoms that match the cupcake wraps - in tulle) I took a billion pictures too and will be making a book for the bride. Here are some pics from the day.


the beautiful grounds. We saw a deer in the scenery


sampled some delicious wines - pictures w/ my Mom and Sister (skyland blush and raspberry were my faves)

here are the cupcake wrappers and favors I made :


Bridal Party - Diane, Marisa, the bride Megan, and MOH Heather




some of our spread


Fantastic Day!



Now it is onto bachelorette party planning. hehe and Maris starts her enrichment classes at KCH today. Reading club and math and science club. 3 whole hours with only Jackson! Maybe treat him to a park day to himself if the weather holds up! :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time..nice job on the cupcake wrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cupcake wrappers... any chance you wanna spill the beans on how to do it??? I am such a beginner with Photoshop...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I googled a cupcake wrapper template and opened it in photoshop and filled it in with different text and images. Its hard to explain without it in front of me. I DID have to make it a bit longer bc I made large cupcakes so the template was too short around

    ReplyDelete