There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday's Random Ramble

nice...or naughty... haha. just playing around with photoshop one night...


We have our tree up already but not decorated. We opted for a fake tree this year - easier upkeep :) It is not decorated yet, probably this weekend we will get some ornaments on it. It is assembled and pre lit and looks so pretty plain. I like coming home to see it shining in the window :) We are getting in the Christmas spirit here.. basically done with shopping. Today shall be spent weeding through toys and clothes and passing old ones along to make room for new. I need to go through my clothes as well... finally let go of my old banker clothes... I kept them all in case I go back. aaand I will eventually. buut I will get new ones when that time comes. by that time, they wont fit and some are outdated anyways. pardon the horrid grammar... it is hard to have a coherent thought with 2 toddlers awake and on full speed this morning. Not doing too shabby... its not even 10am and I have dinner in the crock pot, one kid dressed (the other one is a battle), a load of laundry started, the living room picked up, kitchen halfway cleaned.... and one blog post written :)






this picture makes me laugh :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that pic at the top! Great Christmas card! Merry Christmas to you guys!

    ReplyDelete