Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hair Cuts and Aprons

so the kids' hair was getting out of control. Maris' was always getting crazy tangles in it and Jackson's was just going wild... so when we had an hour to kill before school the other day, we went in and got hair cuts. I am still getting used to the short hair on her... but it does look nice on her. :)
Before:
After:

I finally finished all of the aprons! The 3 I made for my friend have been made, packed up, and dropped off. The ones for my kiddos have been wrapped and tagged. I can't wait for them to open them. They are going to looove them!

not really feeling wordy today... just wanted to do a quick update. We have our gingerbread house decorating party in a few days and I have to start getting the houses assembled. Busy couple weeks until Christmas... !

1 comment: