Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day












to sum up my mother's day in pictures.... I never blogged about it! We took my mother in law and family out to red lobster on saturday and the kids love shrimp! aaand checking out the lobsters in the waiting area :)
Sunday we did our traditional Mothers Day brunch at MT Haven in PA. I love love love this tradition (which is funny for someone who is not really the biggest breakfast fan) but we always take great photos there and have a good time. Traditions are wonderful :) OF Course, halfway through our time there my camera battery died... I was planning on taking pics like we did last year.... it happens... s pwhen we got home, I charged up my camera and toted my tripod around the farm and got a few pics for myself. The kids (and Jim) got me a cute little necklace that is silver with a little flower with a diamond chip in it. Maris was sooo excited to give it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment