Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl & Drawing Challenge Day 14

favorite fairy tale.... from the Brothers Grimm since they have more interesting stories :) My first instinct was the Musicians of Bremen... I just reread it to freshen my mind on it... I remember having a pretty cool book of this story when I was younger... now all I have is the Grimms collection book.
So it was just Super Bowl Sunday and the Giants won! I could not care less about football... but the superbowl parties are fun! I decided to try and make a dessert for all the Giants fans at our friend Kevin's party... the kids and I ended up making red velvet cupcakes with blue frosting.






my kiddos :)

bacon ice cream & bacon wrapped lamb chops... Burgers, buffalo chicken dip, artichoke dip... so much yummy food!

our friends are pretty good with the kids - minus James teaching them annoying things... haha - but they let them all sit on their backs and jump on them. They were so good the whole night and ate a bag of pepperoni almost by themselves. Beasts!


and who caught the Ferris Beuler commercial?!?! I loved it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment