Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Foliage Festival

Sweeters in a tree :)
    
We went to the Fall Foliage Festival yesterday and enjoyed the beautiful sunny weather and fresh air with my sister, her fiancee, and my cousin. Jim was working so it was nice to have their help wrangling the kids in all the excitement. It was crowded this year! They added a scarecrow competition this year and I took some photos of our favorites.
fall foliage at the festival




this one placed in the competition

my coworker also works for meals on wheels and she made this scarecrow :) She used to bring meals to my Grandparents years ago.



this one placed as well. 2nd place I believe

pretty random zombies...


Goob wasn't into posing for any pictures but he hasn't been feeling good, so I didn't bother him :)

chocolate pops!

so many historic walls and textures for photos in that town... I plan to go back and take some great shots when it is less crazy. Some random lady saw me taking my famous self-taken shots with the kids and offered to take one for me... after teaching her how to use my camera....*always happens* she got this shot. Goob ran away to my sister, he's shy.
Goob hitched a ride from my cousin Megan. He isn't used to walking so much... I usually bring the stroller - not only for him, but also so I have a place to stash all my stuff! haha I am glad I didn't attempt the stroller with all the uneven sidewalks and crowds though. He did great.

 It was a great day with family. We had some bake sale treats, threw coins in the fountain, I got some great inspiration for projects, saw some friends... then we went home to relax and eat dinner before I had to go to work. It was great to have so much time with my sweets since she is in school now. It shows since all I did was take pictures of her haha




oh! and here's the logo design's progress... what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment