Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Shout Out :)

                              Happy Birthday to one of my best friends in the world! Love you!
First it was distance that kept us from hanging out so much... now you live closer and it is LIFE and opposite schedules that keep us from hanging out! I look forward to seeing you soon though! *I took the night off! haha*

we go way back!




sharing a snuggie at one of Trina's birthday parties

despite distance and whatever else, we've always been there for each other be it weddings, kids, graduations, other life events... I love my Beans

my crazy maid of honor ;)
Just felt like sharing... :) Have a good day everyone! I plan on using this day with one child to tackle the chore of obtaining insurance for Jim and me and also cleaning the fridge/freezer. I am baking today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment