Sunday, June 26, 2011

10 Year Party & Sleep




we went to my cousin's 10th wedding anniversary picnic and it was a lot of fun. I just wish I could have stayed longer and also that I wasn't ready to collapse! On the way home from said party to get ready for work, I was trying my hardest not to fall asleep... almost to the point of pulling over! but I got home and fell right asleep, making me very late for work... but I got a power nap in. It was a rough night. My body was tapped out and puttering like a breaking down car haha
My wonderful hubs let me sleep in this morning bc he actually wasn't working for once!!! he took the kids out for breakfast so the house was quiet and I slept until 11! Absurd! I am so refreshed! so today after I jump in the shower I will be heading outside with the kiddos to try out the ride on tractor. We finally got a new battery for it (thanks Gramma Ankle!) and its not raining out so off we go!
I helped Jim bottle his second batch of home brewed beer. the first was terrible! but this one tastes fine. I'm happy for him =) I didn't want to be dragged into holding a siphon hose after arising from the best sleep ever, but I was grateful so I decided to grin and bear it.

1 comment: